1. In this disclaimer the following definitions shall be used:
- the webpage: any webpage in which the publisher includes a hyperlink
to this disclaimer with the intention that this disclaimer shall be
- the publisher: the authorized publisher of the webpage;
- use: actions including, but not limited to, loading, logging on,
requesting, perusing, reading, viewing, listening, editing,
completing or filling out (of forms), submitting, (temporarily)
copying, saving, forwarding, distributing, using any services,
or entering into legally binding transactions (e.g. buying or
- you: the natural person or legal entity, either directly or by proxy,
and/or any person(s) representing same, using the webpage;
- the contents: including, but not limited to, text, images, hyperlinks,
audio and/or video clips and/or other objects;
- damages: direct or indirect damages of any nature whatsoever,
including but not limited to lost data, lost goods, lost turnover,
lost profits, and any other form of economic disadvantage.
2. The following applies to the webpage. By using the webpage you agree
to the terms laid down in this disclaimer.
3. The publisher shall endeavor to update and/or supplement the contents
of the webpage on a regular basis. In spite of this care and attention,
however, the contents may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The publiser offers the contents of the webpage "as is"
without any guarantee or claim regarding its soundness or its usability
for any purpose. The contents are experimental and intended for
individual end use.
5. The publisher shall not be responsible for any damages resulting,
threatening to result, from, or relating in any way with, the use of,
or the inability to use, the webpage.
6. The publisher may, at any time, change or discontinue the webpage,
or have it changed or discontinued. The publisher shall not be
responsible for any consequence of such change or discontinuation.
7. Except for this disclaimer the publisher shall not be responsible
for any third party files which are linked to this web page. Linking
does not constitue endorsement of said files.
8. Unauthorised or improper use of the webpage or the contents thereof
may constitue a violation of intellectual property rights or of
legislating regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in
the broadest sense of these terms. You assume sole responsibility for
all and any information you submit or transmit from or via the
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny or revoke your permission
to use the webpage and/or any services offered thereon. The publisher
may monitor any access to the web page.
10. You agree to hold the publisher and the publisher's employees,
representatives, licensees and trade partners, as well as the author
and the translator of this disclamer, harmless, and indemnify same
from any and all legal and extra-legal action and/or ruling, including,
but not limited to, costs for legal representation, accountants,
et cetera, incurred by you or any third party, as a result of, or
in any relation with, your use, or inability to make use, of the web
page; your violation of any legislation or regulation whatsoever;
or your violation of the rights of any third party.