AV Foundry Video-Forge
A versatile, compact HDMI digital video generator that provides high value video display performance test and calibration solutions. A full range of resolution formats, plus configurable internal patterns and custom user patterns for extreme solution flexibility.
The VideoForge is unique in several areas that are well suited to the video calibration market. First, it was designed by calibrators, for calibration purposes. Second, the VideoForge was designed to be upgradable with software features and new patterns. We have found that the primary reason that a video generator becomes obsolete is that the patterns themselves become stagnant. There are several prominent people and companies creating innovative patterns, we have designed the VideoForge with the goal to provide a platform for these designers to deploy their patterns.
- HDMI 1.3 Digital Video Generator with pixel clocks to 225 MHz (3 Gb/s)
- Video resolutions from 480i30 to 1080p60, including 24 Hz and European modes
- PC resolutions to 1600x1200@75Hz
- RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:4:4, or YCbCr 4:2:2 color output
- 24/30/36-bit output (internal patterns at 24-bit; 8 bits per component)
- 16 internal parameter-based pattern renderers, supporting thousands of pattern variations
- External PNG or JPEG test images display directly from SD card
- Web-based advanced control interface application, with no software installation
- Flexible and convenient USB interface connection eliminates need for serial adapter